BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
OEKO-TEX® certified products pass rigorous tests in 18 different labs in Europe and Japan to guarantee maximum consumer safety.
Get ready for a smooth jogging session with Bumbleride's Speed Stroller! This running companion is purpose-built with an innovative front wheel Speed3 Steering, which provides three modes for running, jogging or walking, ensuring optimal performance for each one.
- Speed3 Steering: locked for running/training, partial swivel for jogging and all-terrain trails, full swivel for city and everyday use
- 16'' rear & 12'' front air-filled tires (air pump included) & all-wheel suspension
- One step, ergonomic trigger release, self-standing compact fold with auto lock
- Reflective canopy and footrest logos for safe strolling at all times
- Adjustable handle with PVC-free TPR grip and an included safety strap
- 5-point breakaway harness with shoulder pads
- UPF 45+ canopy provides ample sun coverage
- One-handed backrest recline strap
- Built-in mesh storage pockets
- Roomy, easy access cargo space with storage for air pump
- Seat fabric and canopy are removable and machine washable
- Recommended use: from birth (with bassinet or car seat), or 6+ months with stroller seat, up to 65 lbs
Safe for your little one and safe for the planet!
- PFC free durable water repellent (DWR free of PFOA, PFOS and PFASs)
- OEKO-TEX certified eco fabric is made from 100% recycled PET
- Black style uses an innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller
- Supernova style uses a combination of current and past colors to upcycle overstock fabric
- 25% of plastic frame components are sourced from recycled fishing nets
- Comes in curbside recyclable paper/cardboard packaging, without any plastic
- Stroller weight: 26 lbs
- Standing/unfolded dimensions: 39'' L x 24.75'' W x 28-47'' H
- Folded dimensions: 33'' L x 24.75'' W x 15.25'' H; (with rear wheels removed) 33'' L x 19.5'' W x 12'' H
- Handle height range: 28-47'' H
- Interior canopy height: 23'' H
- Backrest (seatback): 19'' L x 14.75'' W
- Shoulder width: 14.75'' W
- Seat dimensions: 14.75'' W x 9'' L
- Footwell: 16'' L x 14'' W
- Upright fold height: 30'' H
- Maximum weight capacity: 65 lbs