When you shop for organic baby products you are limiting your child’s exposure to harmful toxins likepesticides.Not only are they safe for your baby, but the natural and biodegradable ingredients are also safe for the environment.
Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
GOTS certification tests for the use of harmful chemicals and toxins, as well as verifying environmentally and socially responsible production of organic textiles.
Add some color to their big kid bedroom with our newest organic percale sheet sets. Our favorite toddler colors are now available in Twin, Full and Queen sizes. Ultra breathable and soft organic cotton in a percale weave, perfect for anyone who loves crisp and crinkled bedding and a cool sleep.
What's Included in the Sets
- Twin sets include 1 fitted sheet, 1 top sheet, and 1 standard pillowcase
- Queen and Full sets include 1 fitted sheet, 1 top sheet, and 2 standard pillowcases
- Shop Duvet covers and extra pillowcases separately
- GOTS-Certified Organic Cotton
- Printed with low-impact, Azo-free dyes
- Made responsibly at a Fair Trade factory
Fitted sheets are sized for standard mattress sizes in the U.S. and Canada and have 12-inch deep pockets.
- Twin: 38"" wide x 75"" long
- Full: 54"" wide x 75"" long
- Queen: 60"" wide x 80"" long
In partnership with One Tree Planted, this purchase plants one tree to offset greenhouse gas emissions from shipping.