Made from a durable polyester creating a weather resistant shell. The simple design gives the option of being fully enclosed for cold blustery days or zipping off the top layer for the in-between months. Created with convenience in mind, this product is universal and machine washable. Sustainability matters.
Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do.
- Universal attachment design by threading through the 5-point safety harness openings
- Accommodates all Bumbleride models including previous years
- Dual compatible (two can be used on the Indie Twin at the same time)
- Dual zipper allows for venting or top cover removal during warmer weather
- Elasticized hood to fit snugly around the child’s head
- Machine washable (air or line dry).
- All fabrics are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 Certified to be free from harmful chemicals
- All colours have the cream rPET mico-fleece interior, with polyester batting (filling)
- Sea Glass and Clay colorways use exterior fabric made from 100% rPET
- Black uses a durable exterior fabric which is solution dyed; an innovative dye process conserving water & energy
- Weather resistant exterior; C-6 DWR (PFOS and PFOA free).
- Fits infants and toddlers.
- Length (head to toe) 34"/865mm
- Length (chin to toe) 23"/580mm
- Width 13"/330mm
- Height 5"/130mm