The sleek and contemporary Blanket 212 evolution® keeps little ones toasty from head to toe on mountain hikes, chilly city streets, and everywhere in between. The smart design allows you to size it up or down using zippered length and width extensions so it can actually grow with your child from 6 months to 4 years old! Other notable features include simple hook and loop attachments that fit any stroller, plus a removable anti-slip back panel that eliminates extra fabric between the baby's back and the harness for car seat use. This both helps the harness stay put and gives you easy access to it anytime you need it.
With a water-repellent outer shell, poly insulation, and a super soft micro-fleece lining, the Blanket 212 is warm, weatherproof, and durable. Bonus: it easily converts from a wearable garment to a large blanket, and is machine washable and dryable.
- Expands in length with its 2 length extensions and in width with its 2 position center zippers
- Removable back panel eliminates material between baby’s back and the car seat, allowing access to the 5-point harness
- Anti-slip back panel keeps the footmuff in place on the stroller
- Universally adapts to all strollers and car seats with hook and loop attachments
- Large front pocket Water repellent outer shell, ultra-soft premium insulation and micro-fleece anti-pilling lining
- Soft micro-fleece lining
- Hook & loop straps to secure to stroller back or sidebars
- Deep pocket
- Universal 5-point harness & removable back panel
- Zippered top opening & ergonomic hood
- Breathable water repellent outer shell
- Double zipper with adjustable width extension
- 2 zippered extensions that grows with child until 4T
- Temperature Rating: 4°F/-20°C
- Measurements: With extension on H: 48”, W: 17” With one extension H: 43”, W: 17”
- Machine washable
- Size: 06M-4T
Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Be sure the garment is thoroughly dried and turned inside out during the drying process if necessary. You can also find washing instructions on all care labels located on the product.
For all faux fur parts, please remove the faux fur before washing.
For all other faux shearling-lined products, please turn inside out during washing. Do not tumble dry.