Take a break – a spring break that is! It’s the much-needed break in the year where we get to take the whole week to just relax. Traveling with baby doesn’t have to be a daunting task, here are some tips and tricks to making your vacation with baby a smooth trip! Tip one, don’t panic! You’ve got this in the (diaper) bag! Plane rides can be a nerve-racking experience for even seasoned veterans. Keep these tips in your back pocket to help calm you and baby’s nerves.
- Pack an extra set of clothes for you and baby. Just in case of any accidents that may happen before, during, or after the plane ride.
- Book a flight that coincides with your baby’s sleep schedule.
- Plan your meal with naptime. Strollers like the Bugaboo Bee5 have a full reclining seat option making it easy for kiddos to nap while you enjoy a meal.
- Trade off nap-sitting times. As one partner watches napping baby, the other one can play with the other children or go check things off their vacation bucket list.
- If you brought your car or rented one, the perfect way to explore a new city and calm a baby down is by taking a scenic drive! The UPPAbaby 2017 Mesa Infant Car Seat is a modern favorite and offers a comfy ride for baby.
- Set up baby’s sleeping space. A portable travel crib like the Nuna Sena Aire is easy to set up and gives baby their own safe space.
- Lay out bottles, baby food, and formula by the sink for easy cleanup!
- Decide on where the changing area will be. Set up all the wipes, diaper, diaper cream and anything else you may need.