Change together. Grow together. Stokke Care is a changing table that becomes a desk and a bookshelf and a TV stand - but first and foremost it's a tool to make diaper changing enjoyable and intimate. That's why Stokke Care‘s unique hourglass shape is designed so that you face your child while changing, and space for your feet allows you to get closer to your baby. It raises your baby to your height, encourages all-important eye-contact and frees your baby's arms and legs, promoting play and interaction. So now you can spend hours together having fun… until it's time for another change, of course. Mattress: The mattress is made of polyurethane foam and has an acrylic-coated cotton textile that is water-repellent. The curved shape prevents it from sliding off, and the weight of the mattress helps it stay in place. At the top, the mattress has a barrier for extra safety. To make it more comfortable for your baby, we recommend using the terry cover. Cleaning and maintenance. Mattress: Wipe with a clean cloth moistened with a mild detergent. Wood: Wipe with a clean damp cloth, and wipe off excess water. We do not recommend the use of any detergent. Colors may change if they are exposed to the sun. Normal use: All water should be wiped off after use.
The Stokke Care Changing Table is height adjustable with two different working levels to fit any size user. With less bending over, you reduce the strain on your back and shoulders, and also have better control of the always active child. The Stokke Care Changing Table will also adjust as your child grows. As your baby grows out of the changing unit, it can be converted into a small desk. The desk shape and size is ideal for two children to play games on, paint or draw. Later, the Stokke Care Changing Table can also be used as a bookshelf, CD rack, TV table or a combination of them all. By adding a separate extended tabletop (additional parts sold separately), it can also be converted into a larger school desk.
The mattress is made of polyurethane foam and has an acrylic-coated cotton textile that is water repellent. The curved shape prevents it from sliding off, and the weight of the mattress helps it stay in place. At the top, the mattress has a barrier for extra safety. To make it more comfortable for your baby, we recommend using the terry cover (sold separately).
- Designed to grow with the child
- Allow you to face your child while changing them
- Height adjustable (38.4" or 34.7") ? better for your back
- Converts to play table, student desk, book/media shelf
- Wide space to allow a baby to move their arms and legs freely
- Mattress is made of polyurethane foam and it is water repellent
- Fits through an average doorway, making it easy to move around
- Height adjustable
- 4-side barrier for safety
- Lockable wheels
- Plenty of storage space
- Two side containers and rails
- Made of cultivated beechwood, providing strong, solid and durable product
- Meets US and international safety standards
- Includes a white changing pad, bumper and two white storage containers
- 7-Year warranty on wooden
- Maximum weight limit of 110 lbs
*Designed to complement STOKKE® SLEEPI™ Crib and STOKKE® KEEP™ Storage Unit
*Available in 4 finishes: White, Natural, Walnut, and Gray
*Size: 26.5”W x 29.6”L x 41.9”H