Elegant and striking, the Perch bunk bed is the perfect centerpiece for any child’s room. Its compact footprint leaves plenty of room for play and additional furnishings. The bunk’s low height makes it accessible and safe. The versatile Perch easily separates into a loft bed and a standalone twin, giving plenty of configuration options. Safety rails for bottom bunk available for purchase separately.
Due to customer feedback, we have slightly increased the top guard rail on the Perch bunk bed by 2 1/4" to accommodate an 8" mattress. We have also increased the head board on the lower bunk by 4".
Dimensions: (Requires assembly)
- 42 1/4’’ W x 77 7/8’’ L x 62’’H
- W 198 cm x D 108 cm x H 158 cm
- Sturdy frame and solid guard rails on top bunk. Angled ladder with safety tread for safer climbing.
- Made from Baltic walnut plywood and low emission E1 certified MDF. Made in Latvia, a nation with a strong woodworking heritage, from locally sourced wood. Finishes are non-toxic and water-based, free of VOC health hazards. Made in a Forest Stewardship Certified facility. Wood wastes and finishing materials are recycled. Packaged in recycled cardboard.
- Easy to use. Easy to assemble. Loft and twin bed can be separated at any point. Ladder can be assembled on either side of the bed.
You have the option of adding the console or shelf to your bed. Both are useful additions to the Perch Loft Bed. They can be attached to the top side of the bed with brackets, or placed at the bottom when mounted on the legs (both brackets and legs provided).