Seat pad sold separately.
fresco chrome; cutting edge style & advanced functionality - designed for the modern family.
As the world's highest baby chair, fresco chrome's 3-position recline system, and easy up/down height adjustment allow baby to join the family at the dining table or the modern breakfast bar; starting from birth, all the way to school age. in cradle mode newborn baby is up and away from the ground, safe from pets & household dust; parents and baby are able to experience all important eye-to-eye contact, so critical in the first formative months.
- fresco chrome is suitable from newborn to 36kg/79lb
- 3 recline positions; fully lie-flat newborn cradle, semi recline & upright seat, easily activated using a light touch pull handle
- 360-degree swivel
- 5 point safety harness with padded shoulder straps & bloom smart buckle
- pneumatic up/down height adjustment allowing for tray heights up to 91cm/36in
- removable harness straps allow conversion to a play seat for kids up to 8 years
- super-sized, scratch resistant & anti-slip adjustable feeding tray & second smaller play tray
- fresco chrome allows for both up-to-the table & traditional tray high chair positions
- removable click-in/click-out aluminum safety bar designed for use in all 3 recline positions
- removable sculpted booster seat for use with smaller infants
- removable aluminum footrest with 3 adjustable height positions
- easy to wipe clean nook and cranny free seat unit
- large, scratch free wheels concealed in base for easy movement
- trays made from FDA foodgrade plastic & stainless steel parts that are removable & dishwasher safe
- booster seat engineered to direct spills away from seat unit
- wipe-clean seat pads available in 14 vibrant & elegant colors
- push-button quick release harness straps for effortless height adjustment
- net weight: 14.3kg/31.5lb
- manufactured to conform with globally recognized safety standards and norms
- recline feature is not available with tray attached.
*frame and starter kit must be purchased together for proper product use